Caruso Homes is expanding our production team and looking for highly motivated and dedicated candidates to join our team. We are seeking experienced Community Construction Managers for new home job sites in Delaware.
Responsibilities include management of all aspects of the construction of single-family homes including coordination of trades, review budgets, scheduling and ensuring building codes/quality standards are being met. Must be production-oriented, able to manage 10-15 homes at a time, with ability to resolve issues and adapt quickly to manage delays and meet construction deadlines.
- Production oriented
- Able to manage 10-15 homes at a time
- Ability to resolve issues and adapt quickly to manage delays and meet construction deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints and site plans
- Team player attitude and willingness to learn
- Pick-up truck required for all positions
- Two years college education or 5+ years field experience
- Driver’s License