Caruso Homes, Inc., a Maryland residential builder, is seeking an experienced Land Entitlement Manager for the Prince George’s/Anne Arundel County area who is motivated, organized, a self-starter with strong engineering background, good communication skills and the leadership skills to direct activities such as planning, permitting, engineering review, estimating and budget preparation. Candidate will interact with County and State offices processing entitlement projects and oversee the process from acquisition through to development and coordinate engineering, entitlements and development schedules. Knowledge of construction practices, contract administration, interaction with municipal districts, bonding process, budgeting and scheduling is required.
Required Education and/or Experience – Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ensure quality estimating and budgets
- Engineering management to include bidding and awarding engineering contracts
- Management of soft costs
- Easement/plat management
- Support division and department goals and objectives
- LD review and ensure reviews are accurate and appropriate for areas assigned
- Sureties management and generation
We are proud to provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits program including: