Caruso Homes is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Construction Manager to oversee building operations at new home job sites in Raleigh, Cary and Fuquay Varina. Excellent pay, benefits and growth potential. Experience in purchasing, subcontracts, Sage and BuilderMT is a plus.
Responsibilities include management of all aspects of the construction of single-family and/or townhomes including coordination of trades, reviewing budgets, scheduling and ensuring building codes/quality standards are being met. Must be production-oriented, able to manage 10-15 homes at a time, with ability to resolve issues and adapt quickly to manage delays and meet construction deadlines.
- Able to manage 10-15 homes at a time
- Ability to resolve issues and adapt quickly to manage delays and meet construction deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints and site plans
- Team player attitude and willingness to learn
- Pick-up truck required for all positions
- Two years college education or 5+ years field experience
- Driver’s License